“By NPG DataQuest 6/8/12”
Permits for residential new construction in the seven County Greater Cincinnati/NKY Region:
- Were up 21% in May 2012 compared to April 2012
- Were up 20% in May 2012 compared to May 2011
- Were up 1% for Year-to-Date 2012 compared to the same period in 2011
- Were up in Butler, Clermont, and Kenton Counties a collective 19% YTD over the same period last year
- Were down in Hamilton County 33% YTD over the same period last year
Regionally the 12 month trailing average rose to 178 permits per month.
NPG DataQuest offers permit and closing information by school district, political jurisdiction, MLS area and zip code. In addition, on the ground activity is tracked for over 900 active subdivisions providing lot and home inventory status. For more details on this information, contact Maureen McDermott at (513) 404-6481.